Pages

Sunday 23 December 2018

S.L.J Tundra

Dear Matthew,
I went on a class trip, you know, to the tundra... It was freezing! I was so cold that it had to wear several layers of clothes to keep warm, that I had an amzing time I hope that you would get to go some time to the tundra I saw a few animals / wildlife I don't know how the animals can deal with the cold ,we did some cool activities I even got to hold a fawn!! Did you know that the Tundra has only two sesons! Some of the kids forgot thier ski gear but luckely i didn't forget so i had a great time We made a snowman it was taller then i was, I had a great time,
Emma

1 comment:

  1. Season's Greetings to you, Emma!

    My name is Willy and I go around commenting on the great work being posted for the Summer Learning Journey throughout these holidays.

    So right now I'm looking at Activity 2 from Day 5 of Week 1. A heads up for next time - would be a great addition to the post to add a description explaining what the post is about, just to give readers a deeper understanding to the post itself. Otherwise, good work! This is a nice letter that I'm sure Matthew would enjoy reading - it's nice that you've added an interesting fact (didn't know it had two seasons, that's cool!) along with some nice descriptive sentences about the trip - really does help the reader imagine it!

    Nice work! Keep it up! Merry Christmas :D
    -Willy

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about