Pages

Saturday 22 December 2018

S.L.J DOC ranger

Pros

1: you get to see and help the animals



2: you are living there so you can see lots of great stuff



3: you could get lots of money for saving lifes

Cons

1: while your doing your job you could get really sick


2: the animals might not want you touching them so they might bite



3: you might see lots of sad things lik animals dieing

I would like to be a DOC ranger because it can reduse the amount of animals and i love them so i am willing to help them and do what ever i can.

1 comment:

  1. Heya, Emma!

    Well done for completing another Summer Learning Journey activity, 'The Secretive Skink', and for telling us 3 pros and 3 cons of being a DOC Ranger. I think that being a DOC Ranger sounds really exciting! I would love to help animals because like you, I also love them! I'm happy to see that you're willing to help them. In my opinion, their lives are just as important as ours.
    It is quite scary thinking of how they could get sick when they're doing their job, I imagine that the locations that they go to are isolated areas. And of course, one of the hardest part of the job would be the animals dying, which is unfortunately a matter of life.

    What do you think you would have to do to become a DOC Ranger? I think I might have to change my degree...

    I look forward to reading more of your work, Emma :)

    Cheers,

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about