Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2019

Calm Writing

This is explaining how to feel calm. First you notice you are angry, then
you go to Kit Kat to think about your happy place. This will make you
feel calm.

How Do you know your angry?

How I know I’m Furious is when I start to see red then I start showing

emotion I want to kick or punch someone or something and I’m cracking
my knuckles.If your breathing heavily you need to take a deep breath

and go to kitkat.
In kit kat you flip the timer over and watch it or look out the window take

deep breaths then think of your happy place so a place that makes you happy.
My happy place is running because I feel the air soothing my skin and
my other happy place is being with my family because they are cheerful
and make me feel happy.

How I know when i’m calm is when I’m smiling I can interact happily and
I’m not showing over the top emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about